EVS 2017 in Italy: one year fellowhip for collaboration to research activities
The Fellowship implies carrying out the activities briefly mentioned below at Dipartimento di Scienze sociali e Politiche dell’Università degli Studi di Milano and under the supervision of Prof. Ferruccio Biolcati Rinaldi within the research programme “World Values Survey (WVS) and European Values Study (EVS) – Joint project – Italy 2017”, of the activities mentioned below:
- collaboration with the data collection for the World Values Survey (WVS) and European Values Study (EVS) joint project – Italy 2017: sampling and fieldwork;
- preparation of the Italian dataset for the harmonized and comparative dataset: anonymization, cleaning, documentation;
- preliminary data analysis;
- collaboration with the dissemination of the WVS-EVS joint project results;
- assistance in preparing applications for national and European tenders as part of the activities of the SPS – Trends laboratory;
- assistance in the definition and implementation of the communication plan of the SPS – Trends laboratory.
- Ph.D. or equivalent qualification obtained abroad is preferential requirement
- Degree in Degree in SOCIOLOGY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, STATISTICS or equivalent
- Expertise in research area: survey data collection and analysis; values, attitudes, and social inequalities; longitudinal and comparative research
- Knowledge of language: English
The Fellowship’s yearly gross amount is of Euro 19.367,00. The amount is tax-free.
The full call is available here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 19th, 2018