3rd Pre-release of EVS2017
What is new in the 3rd pre-release?
- The release includes two integrated datasets:
- With Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and North Macedonia, three new countries were included in the Integrated Dataset (ZA7500).
- Further harmonized variables on education, occupation, and income were added to both integrated datasets (ZA7500 and ZA7502).
- New calibration weights were included in the Integrated Dataset (ZA7500).
- In addition and due to their specific samples, individual datasets for Greece (ZA7546) and the Swedish minority in Finland (ZA7549) were published.
- The documentation was updated (as of 27 May 2020).
Here you can find data and documentation.
Current version of the integrated datasets:
EVS 2017 Integrated Dataset: ZA7500, v3-0-0 (2020-05-27), doi:10.4232/1.13511
EVS 2017 Integrated Dataset – Matrix Design Data: ZA7502, v1-0-0 (2020-05-27) doi:10.4232/1.13092.
For further information on data download, see Data Access
One goal of EVS Pre-releases is to improve the quality of the data and its documentation. Information on errors or omissions in the data and the documentation is very welcome. Please report any problems to the EVS Data Service at GESIS, Cologne. Many thanks!