2020 CSDI Workshop
2020 Workshop of Comparative Survey Design and Implementation will be hosted by CDSP, the Center for Data and Methods of Sciences Po and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). The workshop will take place March 11th – March 13th at the Condorcet Campus, Paris, France.
CSDI is now accepting individual abstracts. Below is a list of suggested topics.
The abstracts are due December 21, 2019.
- Equivalency measures
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer Effects
- Sampling Innovations
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality Control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
- Computational comparability measures
To submit your abstract (up to 300 words), please use this link: Submit Individual Abstract.
- December 21, 2019 – Individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- January 13, 2020 – Abstract notification sent and online registration opens
- March 1, 2020 – Online registration closes
- March 11 – March 13, 2020 – CSDI Workshop