On behalf of our Erasmus+ project EVALUE, we invite you to participate in the online Multiplier Event for teachers and educators on 20 November 2021, 13.00-15.00 CET.
What is EVALUE?
The European Values Atlas maps European values, specifically for use in education. The data is made accessible through the EVALUE Erasmus Plus project and has been gathered by researchers working on the European Values Study.
The project aims at facilitating values education in schools, by using data from the European Values Study, the World Values Study, and the European Social Survey.
On the website the project offers several tools, such as
(1) visualising the data in maps (with various possibilities for comparison),
(2) answering questions of the surveys according to values dimensions and visualising them in a scatterplot (with the possibility to compare one’s own point of view with classmates and various respondent groups in your own and other countries),
(3) extended and short versions of background information about values dimensions (such as migration, environment, democracy, tolerance and solidarity),
(4) various teaching materials developed in the participating countries about these topics (which have been designed according to the needs of cooperating schools and trialled by them), and
(5) a curriculum framework in order to help develop lessons with the available tools by teachers themselves.
If you want to hear more about the developed tools and would like to discuss these with teachers who already worked with the materials, we would like to invite you to register for the online International Multiplier event. It will take place on 20 November 2021 between 13:00 and 15:00 (CET).
If you would like to participate, complete the form to register for the event. Your link to join the webinar will be sent to you by email several days before the webinar.