Documentation – Survey 2017
Documentation of the EVS 2017 Integrated dataset (full release): as of May 2022
Guidelines related to all EVS 2017 data files (study and variable level)
- EVS 2017 Methodological Guidelines designed by the EVS advisory groups for all EVS member countries.
Methodological information (study level)
- Methodology of EVS2017 (summary)
- Study description (information on origin and content of data, version history and errata, and direct access to the data):
- EVS 2017 Method Report (Summarized information on origin and content of the integrated datasets)
Variable and harmonization reports (variable level)
- EVS 2107 Variable Report: Documentation of the Integrated Dataset with question texts of the English Master Questionnaire.
- EVS 2017 Guide to the Mixed-mode Approach and Matrix Design
- EVS 2017 Weighting data
EVS2017 Country level information
Comparisons across EVS waves
The Common EVS/WVS Dictionary – EVS Trend provides an overview of all variables used in the five EVS waves and their correspondence in terms of comparability. Further, the EVS variable catalog in the GESIS Search contains the variable documentation and enables the search for variables and questions as well as their comparison.
EVS 1981-2017 Method Overview provides summarized information for all participating countries on the origin and content of data in the single EVS waves.